I currently live in Upstate New York, but was born and raised in Germany! (Yes, I AM German. I speak it, write it, yell in it, swear in it, dream it, and have that thing called a citizenship.) And I'm very proud (oooh, a sin) of being both a German/Bavarian and an U.S.-ian.
Ask me anything
I'm a French major whose French is terrible and therefore I am going to Montpellier, France for a year this fall!
This blog is anything and everything that I like. :D And you may be wondering about the name of my blog. The answer to your question is that my favorite animal are squirrels.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: All right, fine, your stupid embargo worked. We won’t levy any more taxes-
- AMERICAN COLONIES: Huzzah! Time to get drunk!
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Except on tea.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: What?
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Get over it, it’s just tea. Seriously, where do you get this idea that you’re special and should never have to pay taxes? We hope that idea doesn’t go on to infect your political discourse centuries from now.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: We’re not buying your stupid tea.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Are you being serious right now? What are you going to do, just stop drinking tea?
- AMERICAN COLONIES: Yes. We’ll drink coffee.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Do you even know what that is?
- AMERICAN COLONIES: No, but we’ve heard it’s good and we’re feeling surly.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Fine, whatever, we don’t even care what you do anymore.
- BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY: Actually, we are pretty much bankrupt, so you need to make them drink the tea.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Oh, for—just drink the tea.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: No.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Do it.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: NO.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Drink it.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: Fuck you.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: Drink it or we’ll punch you in the face.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: *Boston Tea Party*
- BRITISH EMPIRE: What the hell?
- AMERICAN COLONIES: We heard it was Indians.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: That’s interesting, because we heard it was a bunch of colonists wearing paint and dressed in costumes that were remarkably similar to what a crowd of drunks who wanted to look like Indians would assemble if the only supplies they had were found in an alley behind a bar.
- AMERICAN COLONIES: You get all types in Boston.
- BRITISH EMPIRE: …*Coercive Acts*
- AMERICAN COLONIES: Oh, it is ON.
Page 1 of 1