I currently live in Upstate New York, but was born and raised in Germany! (Yes, I AM German. I speak it, write it, yell in it, swear in it, dream it, and have that thing called a citizenship.) And I'm very proud (oooh, a sin) of being both a German/Bavarian and an U.S.-ian.
Ask me anything
I'm a French major whose French is terrible and therefore I am going to Montpellier, France for a year this fall!
This blog is anything and everything that I like. :D And you may be wondering about the name of my blog. The answer to your question is that my favorite animal are squirrels.
I want to be a Hobbit so badly.
1. You eat at least 7 times a day.
2. You’re short and cute.
3. It’s perfectly acceptable to be chubby.
4. Hobbits can go unseen or unheard if they wish (little ninjas perfect for adventuring… even if it’s frowned upon).
5. The Shire is beautiful.
6. Most adorable homes.
7. Perfect little curly hair.
8. Can walk around barefoot.
I see no downsides to this.